18 April 2010

The next married man...

He wants to smell my fingers

after I have dragged them from my slit,

and he wants to taste them too.

Second hand cunnilingus.



He wants me to bend my head to his

peel back the skin and push my tongue into his slit.

Suck him to the point of no return while

he is sucking at my fingers.



I think I won't do it, he is a bit too old

and set in his ways. He thinks that as long as his cock

isn't pushed up in me then it is not really

cheating. His heart won't unfold.



But, I am not a ripe fruit,

they are not juices but secretions, more sluggish

and oh I want to stay damp as I age,

I don't want to be dried out.



Whoever I take into me next will


always suffer by comparison, no, not to the wide

necked wine bottle by the bed but to

"the ex", I want him still...



The old guy texts again, "Lets meet,"

I am bored and scared of life without sex, without


an admirer, someone to flirt with and

be naughty but occasionally sweet.



 We walk on the heath and into the trees

He is tall and sturdily built, and I hope his cock is too.

He is not getting away with just being blown,

I want him to betray his life.  "Please,"



he says, groans as he lies on the ground.

Trusting me to hold him in my mouth and only do as he

wants me to do, wrinkled balls but smooth

skinned shaft, my lips slide round.



Suck, pull him towards my throat

grazing his head on the inside of my cheek, teeth slide

and suppressing gag reflex. His hips move

jerkily, I push him back on the coat.



My hand under my skirt, rubbing.

"I'm touching myself so you can taste me," I'm powerful

as I move up to kiss him, see if he likes his

taste. "God I was nearly coming!"



Move the gusset across to the side

dabble, then thrust my fingers under his nose, press my thumb

into his mouth, he likes being dominated. Then

straddling him, I slide his cock inside.



Afterwards I pretend, that

his cry was only ecstasy, it contained no loss, he

wanted it just as much as I did but,

seeping spunk, I feel flat.



Also published at SSF here



No comments: